Thursday, December 31, 2009

What the hell!! advice on this girl please.?

I have gotten to know her quite well, talked to her online and off on several occasions...and even ';hung out'; once but it was w/others....thing is I thought she liked me at one point, then I started losing hope, then I once again got the feeling that she wanted to be friends w/me but like some online convos just run short and i get the 'yeahs', 'cool', 'lol', 'haha' and not much else. and she basically didnt talk to me in class or acknowledge that i was a table from her at lunch earlier looking at each other pretty much from our seating.





And then randomly she starts a convo online w/me tonight (which isn't common i usually initiate all convos) and it went very nicely and we chatted online for like an hour and apparently we are watching a movie together on tv tomorrow night.





Does she not really want to hang out w/me? I was honestly right on the brink of entirely giving up on her, like thinking about just dropping it at the very second she started a convo w/me. Now its changed again.





Do you think she wants to hang out and be legit friends or what?What the hell!! advice on this girl please.?
well if she doesn't make up an excuse you know she actually wants to hang out with you:)What the hell!! advice on this girl please.?
i think she definitely wants to give it a try this time and alone. just see what happends and see if she hints through the night if she wants to be just friends or more. because usually if a girl hangs with a guy alone its because they want to be more than just your friend. so just see what happends.

No comments:

Post a Comment