Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice from some girl?

Theres this guy i really like and hes rejected me before and said i just dont wanna b in a relationship. I asked him if he thought i was boring and at first he was like ehhh and then i was like no honestly am i boring? And he said yea. It hurts soo much because i know i am not boring at all and that i have a great personality. :( I even told him that im just really shy and nervous around him. At one point he said ';im sorry, you're not boring. I didnt mean that. '; The only times i get to talk to him is like durring some passing periods. We have no classes together, he has no myspace, and doesnt call. I dunno i wish i culd let go but i wish i knew how to show him my personality more. I feel liek its my fault, i had the chance to really have him but cuz of my shyness i blew it. i wish i cud stop crying :(I need some advice from some girl?
maybe he said that cause he's with someone


anyway if not here are some things you can do


- tell him you really like him and see how he reacts


-try to get over your shyness be yourself and do somthing nice and cool to make him notice what a great personality you have


-tell him you like him then just talk to him about that sort of a thing and ask him for a email or somthing





i also totally agree with the girl above me! the girl who said you were annoying him is totally just weird. people who insult people like that are just trying to make themselves feel better


-try to get over him remember to tell yourself that there are great guys out there and you can always find another guy and to get over him you can listen to some good break up music tell yourself it was for a good reason and all will work out for the best





GOOD LUCK im really sad that you got stuck in a situation like that and i hope my advice helpedI need some advice from some girl?
YOUR ANNOYiiNG HiiM MAJORLY! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THOSE MOViiES WHERE THE GiiRL IS LiiKE OBSSESED WiiTH A GUY BUT HE DOESNT LiiKE HER AND LiiKE WHENEVER HE SEES HER HES LiiKE ';GREAT HERE SHE COMES SOMEBODY SAVE ME'; WELL THATS KiiNDA HOW UR SiiTUATiiON iiS SORRY :(
Hun maybe it just wasn't meant to be with him, but hang in there because I bet there is an even greater guy that has been watching you %26amp; you just haven't noticed him yet.
i think that you should stop going for him because he'll start to get annoyed by it.
Oh dont cry! I've basically been in the same position as you. But it's not your fault, and you have to realize that. This guy obviously doesn't see the real you, and you should move on even if it's hard. Eventually you will stop thinking about him, and sooner or later meet a really great guy who will like your personality and everything. Dont let this one guy bring you down, you should be stronger, and know that you are better then to be put down by him. Sometimes we dont take the chances we get in life, but i think everything happens for a reason. So try to be strong, and even rely on your friends through this tough time. They can be a help also!





And by the way, dont listen to the girl above me. I'm sure youre not annoying him, and here's a little tip never listen to people who TALK LiiKE THiiS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment