Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice regarding a girl, anyone willing to offer?

Well heres the details, I'm fifteen years old, and this girl ive known for about a year now.. well obviously i like her. The thing here is, she's dated a guy and i'm always there for her, they broke up not to long ago and im trying to get her away from him because the things hes done to her.. I would honestly straight up tell her i like her, but last year i was a wee bit immature and messed around with her telling her this and that about the feelings i had for her, even though there was none.. so what im asking is, what can I do for her to get to like me? She means alot to me, and i'm sure shes aware of that, but i need some help, I'm positive if i continue to just help her out, that will get nothing but a strong friendship.. soo does anyone have any advice?I need some advice regarding a girl, anyone willing to offer?
TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL


(honesty is the best policy)





If she doesn't know how you REALLY feel, then how can she make a decision about you?I need some advice regarding a girl, anyone willing to offer?
Thanks!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment