Thursday, December 31, 2009

HELP! I NEED ADVICE ABOUT A GIRL!!! EASY POINTS!!! PLEASE!!!?

So i met this girl last week, who has a boyfriend. We chatted for awhile and got along really well. I had her laughing the whole time. I wasn't going to ask her for her number but it came up, and I got it. We exchanged numbers and then she left a little bit later to go home with her friend.





A few days later, me, her and a few friends were going to hang out - one of those friends being her boyfriend, but by the time I got there she and her boyfriend had left to hang out on their own.





A little later, I found out that some guy told her that I messed with his relationship - which is not true. He spread a rumor to her about me.





Today, I sent a message to her on facebook, telling her that what he said is not true, and he really hates me. I said that another friend of both her and me told me about what she was told. She responded by saying, ';ok thanks.'; I then asked her how an event was tonight in a message and when I got back to my computer, I facebook chatted her saying, ';hey, wats up.'; She did not respond. I need some advice of where to go from here.





I think she's a really cool girl and I really want to be friends with her. I'm being totally honest about this.





Her boyfriend is really chill, and she's the kind of girl who's friends with other guys. Her boyfriend doesn't get the least bit jealous.





A good friend of mine also met her that night, so we kind of have a friend circle. And I know her boyfriend doesn't get jealous, because when me and her traded coats cuz she was cold and we took a picture of it, someone said, ';won't your boyfriend get jealous?'; And she said no.





*Her boyfriend didn't spread the rumor* Someone else did.HELP! I NEED ADVICE ABOUT A GIRL!!! EASY POINTS!!! PLEASE!!!?
you should tell her that you like her and you know she has a bf but you want to hang out sometime i mean she wont mind tell her you don't want to get her bf mad or make her uncomforable being around you if she knows you like her but you want to go out to a restaurant or hang out at ur house or something im sure she will say yes





*and when she leaves give her a kiss on the cheekHELP! I NEED ADVICE ABOUT A GIRL!!! EASY POINTS!!! PLEASE!!!?
Just tell her how you feel. Maybe she feels the same?





Find a way to prove to her it was not you.





Find the root of the rumor and confront him.





It's likely the boyfriend, even if he says otherwise.
WHAT ARE YOU ASKING!?
Your friend seems a lot like me. I have a boyfrend, but i like to hang around guys bcuz they r way kooler than girls. That doesnt mean that i gotta have a ';relationship'; with the guys that i hang with. So i understand where ur coming from. Maybe she is trying to back off a little bit bcuz she doesnt want her boyfriend to think that she is cheating on him. I have had that problem in the the past with one of my guy friends. He ended up txting me and asked if it was ok if we cud just be friends. He told me that wutever i dont wanna do is fine and if i wanna take my boyfriend with us when we go places, thats kool too. My boyfriend is friends with my friend and we keep it kool. Try it. it mite work.
Just dont screw with him and his girl..You can be friends with her but dont screw it up for the guy

No comments:

Post a Comment