Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice about this girl...?

Ive been dating this girl for two years. I care about her still but i think she is only with me because of the physical stuff. We've been talking about breaking up but I think she is scared to dump me. I still care about her a lot but i don't think she does...She never wants to spend time with me if we are not doing physical stuff and she has only met my parents 3 times...I'm 18 and i still live at home..I want this to work out but i don't think she does...I don't want to dump her because it would be too hard for me to see her with another guy...I need some advice about this girl...?
That's kinda what happened to me she was hella stingy for a while then she called and broke up with me we put everything on the table like what bothered us and now we are kinda talking again just asl if you can take a break to get your **** together and think about somethingsI need some advice about this girl...?
would you be happy being with her and not getting anywhere.? it doesn't sound like the relationship is gonna work out if she just likes you for the physical stuff and doesnt hang out with you. try to talk to her more and hang out and see if you can get her to like you or.. you may meet someone else who is perfect for you and likes you for you and then you will fall out of love with her and not care anymore. just give it some time.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment