Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How to get the girl of my dreams? Advice from a girl?

There is a girl in my grade (taylor) and she is considered one of the prettiest girls in my grade (im a sophomore). Concerning me, I am extremely quiet around girls and I get extremely nervous. Girls try to talk to me all the time and girls text me telling me im hot or sexy but i never know what to say. I asked a girl today what she would rate me on the 1-10 scale (she said 10) and she ranked me top 5 best looking guys in the grade. Im not bragging im just telling you what im working with. My problem is that i have never even spoken to her and she does not know I exist. What the hell do I do?





I am also extremely funny if that helps me at all.





I am not bragging. I have no reason to brag to random people on the internet i just want truthful advice.How to get the girl of my dreams? Advice from a girl?
You've gotta talk to her. Maybe get her number and text her or add her over a myspace or facebook and get to know her through that. Or, just go up to her and talk to her face to face. It seems scary, but if you dont do it you may regret it later.How to get the girl of my dreams? Advice from a girl?
You sound like a conceited tool. If you're really as funny and good looking as you say you are, you won't have to worry about it. Just talk to her and make her laugh and impress her with your good looks.





lol
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment