Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need help/hints/advice on a girl ?

so I really need advice from someone to help me with this girl..


basically I was gonna ask this girl out on friday by person


but I never got the chance too because when i was about to ask her


out two of her best friends came and i felt akward and shy


so i told her i wanted to talk to her later but she had to leave early.


After that I decided i would ask her out anyway so i leave her a message on facebook, kinda asking her out.





When she first reads the message she sends me a message back telling me she is interested and will go ask her parents if she can go out that night, only problem is she though we would go out in a large group of people, so i write back to her telling her if it was cool if it was only me and her or if it would be to akward, she replys telling me that it would be kinda akward but her parents said no.


so i tell its ok and maybe we can meet up some other time and she replys like sure maybe some other time... if my parents let me?





now here is the question..


1) Do you think she is lying and didn't want to go out with me


2)what do you think she meant by the ......


3) should i ask her out again in person or wait a few weeks?





In school we are pretty good friends even though if we only have one class together,





Every time we talk, which is about once or twice a day she always seems to have fun, she even has a nickname for me





now the problem with me is that im not the most popular guy around usually to the fact that almost all my friends are smokers and drinkers and i dont do any of those things (it just really bugs me)





now what do you think i should do?


we are both 15..Need help/hints/advice on a girl ?
Ask her in person and tell her you will even ask her parents if you can go out to a movie or something. (A boy who ask the parents makes a good impression )

No comments:

Post a Comment