Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice about a girl?

I met a girl on here (she randomly decided to talk to me) and I'm 20 and she's 13. She's been through a lot because of her dad and suffers from social anxiety disorder and due to her illness no longer goes to school. As a result, she's lost her friends and so I decided to offer my friendship. However, she says that she loves me now and I honestly didn't expect something like this to ever happen. She says that she cries sometimes because I don't love her back and I honestly don't know what to do. I feel that if I tell her not to talk to me anymore that something bad could happen, and since I'm so much older its just very awkward to have a 13 year old saying to me that she loves me. Can anyone give me some advice?I need some advice about a girl?
wow. just tell her you want to be friends and thats it. tell her you love her as a friend but you cant love her as anything else because your so much older and you dont even really no eachother! hope i helped atleast a little.





balonka.xoxoI need some advice about a girl?
give her an email explaining y! be nice about it, and not uncaring. make sure that you say that you want to be friends and it wont be awkward. i like the letter on the other question that you were going to send, because it didn't sound to mean and you sounded like you genuinely wanted to stay friends with her.
I agree with Balonka.





Tell her ';I'm sorry, I really do care for you. But I am 20 and you are 13, it just wouldn't work out!';
well you don't know her but maybe she loves you like a friend or something. remember she lost her friends and she must feel very lonely i know exactly how you feel
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment