Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice on a girl?

My best friend is a girl i went to high school with and i have grown to really like her. I am in the army and she goes to college about 5 hours away from me. I am getting ready to go to a school on monday. I really want to tell her before i leave, but dont know if i should because i dont want her to feel uncomfortable around me. I get the feeling everytime we hang out that she likes me to. If you think i should tell her how should i do it, because i would rather do it in person but wont be able to go home for months


I need some advice on a girl?
Just tell her! Yeah, it may be nerve-wracking but otherwise you'll never have a chance. If she rejects you, oh well... you're five hours away from her! But if she likes you too, you guys can make it work. Oh, and if Obama gets elected, the army thing won't be a problem anymore! :D Don't be nervous.JUST DO IT! :DI need some advice on a girl?
Put some flowers on the kitchen! My sis in law is a great lady and she called me and told me she loved the flowers! i am a big sis and sent the flowers! They were sent my him and he asked me to send them to her! It is our secret! I wanted her to be special! He is my buddy and big sis sends flowers to a sis inlaw. I love her!!!
GROW SOME BALLS AND TELL HER!!!





If she rejects you, you can atleast say you tryed.
Tell her. If it doesn't work out, then you'll be far away from her. If it does, give her your email and tele # and keep in touch!
you should tell her how you feel and she may end up feeling the same way about you



YES LISTEN LUV BUG AND DO IT.
go for it gd luck x
  • body mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment