Sunday, December 27, 2009

HELP need some advice on this girl! lawl?

i asked my best friend to grad cuz i really like her, she said no, next few days she started ignoring me and sh it, i told her i asked her to grad as a friend rather than a date, now we are friends again, but i still like her, i know she doesnt like me because of the way she acted when i asked her to grad (she did have a huge crush on me awhile back though) . im trying my best to get over her but im finding it almost impossible cuz i hang out with her at school everyday and shes still one of my best friends. im pretty sure she likes some other kid who likes her too and seeing them together kills me, i dunno what to do lol so thats why im asking on this dam n site....HELP need some advice on this girl! lawl?
If you're having trouble controlling your crush on her, then you should back off a bit. Try to spend less time around her and more time doing something else. I know this is hard, but it's the best thing for both of you. For her, she doesn't have to me made to feel awkward around you if you can't handle being JUST her friend. For you, you'll spend a lot less time stressing out over her being with some other guy (which is perfectly within her right).





I'm sure this girl is amazing, but in time you'll see that there are others. Probably not what you wanted to hear.





On the other side of things, if you DO feel like you can hang out with her and just enjoy being around her and other folks, do that. Just don't get all weird on her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment