Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need sum advice bout a girl! plz!?

i've known this girl for many years, we used to live together a few years back (just as flatmates), i considered us good friends. But last week, she sent me a text msg saying she had a dream the night before about me and her having great sex, which i kind of laughed off (she has a boyfriend who lives in the city), but that night me, her and some friends went out for some drinks... i think she may have been tipsy cause she grabbed me and started kissing me, which i didnt stop (in my defence i was drinking as well)... this happened most of the night.. we left it at that, and the next day i sent her a msg saying ';i think we drunk 2 much last night, it was kind of exciting but should never of happened, i really value our friendship and dont want this 2 ruin it'; and she said ';yeah its cool, lets pretend it never happened';... that was a week ago, and i get the feeling shes trying 2 avoid me.i saw her this morning and waved 2 her but that was it, what do i do now? why is she acting like this?I need sum advice bout a girl! plz!?
thats why you dont get in the way of someone relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment