Sunday, December 27, 2009

Im a guy- advice about this girl?

Im a 17 year old guy. Today, met a girl at the library, who was, like me, revising for politics. She was with her friends and was sitting at the same table as me, and me, her friends, and the rest of the people at the table (most doing politics) all got talking, I really liked her, she wasnt amazing looking, but she was really nice and interesting, clever, and I felt a really good connection with her. She was asking me what sort of music I was into, what I liked doing in my free time, etc, and we had nice talks about culture, and other such things. When all of us left the library when it closed, she asked for my number and gave me hers, and said shed call me to ask me about a politics essay, and I said ok. She hasnt called me, however, im thinking that maybe tomorrow I might ask her how her exam went (we both have an exam tomorrow),





Do you think I should text her and see what happens?


or does it seem too forward?


thanksIm a guy- advice about this girl?
You met her today, there's still a chance she'll call later this evening or tonite. You know how you're feeling - you don't want to seem too forward. Well girls have the same thought processes. We don't want to seem too desperate. If she said she'll call, then there's still a chance she'll call later. I know you're anxious, but just wait it out. And if you haven't heard from her after you've taken your exam tomorrow, then yeah it'd be fine for you to make contact at that time. Perfectly okay. So just plan on that.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment