Thursday, December 31, 2009

LADIES: I need advice with this girl?

Alright so i'm 15 and she's 14. I talk to her all the time on msn and in real life we meet up with other people and hang out. I really like her, and I think she has feelings for me but she just can't seem to take my hints. My friend is her Ex- and says that she makes things really akward and I can see how he says that, but he was also a bit of a jerk to her. Recently I got the feeling I talked to her too much, and now she isn't as outgoing in our conversations and text messages. Maybe its just me But I feel like I pushed her away some how...


I'm going to tell her I like her when she gets back from her cottage on Saturday but I'm not sure if she likes me or not because I don't want to ruin the friendship I have with her, by making things awkward when were together. So what do you ladies out there think I should do??? ( tips ect.)LADIES: I need advice with this girl?
If telling her you like her ruins your friendship, then you obviously have to rethink the friendship. I liked a guy when I was in my freshman year of high school, and he was a senior. Well, when I finally plucked up enough courage to tell him, I thought it was going to change everything between us - the friendship we had built, etc. Well, it didn't, and the two of us hanging out now or even after I told him isn't awkward or anything. Even if she rejects you, just try to act like things are the same as they've always been, because even if they change, everything will eventually have to fall into place. But if you bringing your feelings for her into play changes your friendship in anyway, it can't be a very strong friendship. Take that into account also. Ask her to take a walk and talk to her and just bring it up and gauge her reaction. Good luck.LADIES: I need advice with this girl?
Well since you feel that she's pushed you away, why don't you wait a while?





Let her get settled back in, let her relax from her trip.


Make sure not to start the conversations, let her try.


Wait a little whilte longer for your friendship to get baxk on track and develop, and when you feel like she's really catching on, then you tell her.





You see what I mean?





Hm, well good luck %26amp; hope this helps!
ok i think you should talk to your friend that dated her b/c she knows her bteer adn she what she has to say about it and eveyrhting and if you don't mind ever seeing this girl again then ask her but maybe if you are not pretty sure that she doens't like you then don't tll her get to know her until yshe ives you the hints
I think you need to give her a compliment just 1 compliment and see how she reacts if it is a loving look then she likes it but if it is a look she would give one of her girlfriends when they compliment her then she doesn't like u
tell her how you feel... nothing gets accomplished if you wait for her to say it or not say it at all... life is too short just do it
just telll her wat u feel





if u dont.... u will never find out if she likes u 2





if u do .....then she might like u too





good luck
tell hertheres nothin to lose
take a chance


ask her out


hope it works out


(=
Tell her that u like her and if she doesn't feel the same way, then tell her ';It's alright. we could just stay friends then.';
i agree with hayhay
tell her you like her
She dated your friend. Why would you even think about going out with her?
just bee cool... but try not to be to cool we dont like that, but just tell her how you feel and she will/might understand where your comming from.
i think you should talk to her. tell her how you feel and hope for the best.
tell her how you feel
i think u should take a chance and ask her! good luck! :)
Ok well she I am the same way to my boyfriend I dont always act as happy and outgoing as I first did but it is proably because she feels comfortable with you now and doesnt feel the need to try as hard to get your attetion or to like her adn not thin shes weird. i would tell her how you feel even if its a chance the friendship could be ruined because you never know if she likes you back you mite miss an opportunity of a lifetime and if your that good of friends if she rejects you then youll work through the weirdness. good luck !!!! ~鈾
Well idk but by the way u talk about her u must really like her so here is the plan.......dont talk to her for a few days if she doesnt talk to you then go ahead and talk to her but dont show off and flirt yet......then when you guys are almost or completley alone say( i was wondering.......if she really likes you her face will get eager and she will search your eyes for what you are gonna say next if not give it a try she just might be playin hard to get but no matter what if you like her go for it :)-summer(good luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment