Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please help me..? Advice about a girl..?

This girl has been flirting with me for about three months now. At least it seems like it and everyone on yahoo answers agrees bc I put up the descirptions of what she does around me to see what they think. They agree she is crushing on me. That is cool.. my only problem is she is like night %26amp; day when I talk to her in person and talk to her through texting. Here is the deal with the texting and I want to see what you guys say about it...If I ever text her first.. she will give me short answers and I feel like she doesn't want to talk to me. Sometimes she won't even text me back but she says that her phone gets messed up sometimes and doesn't recieve many texts. However, whenever she texts me 1st she usually asks first if I am working that day and then she will continue on to a conversation about how she is sick or needs to get homework done.. She carry's the convo when she texts me first but when I text her first she doesn't. What is up with this?Please help me..? Advice about a girl..?
my friend is a les (or bi im not sure yet) and she has a girlfriend, At first she didn't tell the girl she had a crush on anything but after getting over her she told her over a text that she HAD had feeling for her before... and that was a while ago and theyre still thogether. And we've been talking quite a bit, and something we both have in common is when we like someone we try to only text when we have a reason, and sometimes we just make reasons up so we dont seem creepy. so dont worry about the text thing, and also about the age thing, you might want to wait a year so that she's 18

No comments:

Post a Comment