Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please help. need advice with confusing girl friend.?

i have been dating this girl for about 9 months. i really do love her and i think she ussually loves me. however, sometimes she treats me like crap. now i need help because its currently going on. I.E. i told my gf i may not work friday. she said she hoped that i would not because then we could spend some time together. so, instead of trying to find work that day, i looked foreward to her and i hanging out. then friday morning,s ws suppose to call, she blew me off. then when i called and told her that upset me, she got mad at me and appologized for excuses instead of the truth and told me to get over it. worse of, tonight, because i was still upset, i tried to talk to her about it,and she told me that i should drop it. then she told me to leave her house and that she would get over me, and that she can not be what i need. that makes me feel horrible. she says that sort of thing when ever we disagree. then she called me and said she loved me? then she got mad and then loving again??????Please help. need advice with confusing girl friend.?
I acted like that when I was 14/15. My boyfriend dumped me. Straightened me out quick. But I was a teenager. I hope she's not a grown woman.Please help. need advice with confusing girl friend.?
your girlfriend is probably bipolar and I feel that you shouldn't be with someone who will treat you like crap all the time. You deserve better and no offense but you should dump her because you could probably find someone better and who will treat you right.
I really don't know.
  • body mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment