Thursday, December 31, 2009

REALLY need some advice about a girl.?

So lets get down to business.


I've known this girl for 3 years now. We're currently high school juniors, so that means we met freshman year. We were pretty good friends until she got a boyfriend and become rather distant and started hanging out with his friends instead (usually how it is, isn't it?)


Now they broke up half a year ago, and so she started hanging out and talking to us (our group) more.


So now i feel like I'm starting to fall for her, but i don't know what to do because we were and now we are good friends.


But the thing is, i think I'm in the friend zone, even though i have the biggest hunch that shes flirts with me a lot.


To make matter worse, she went out with a few guys during our renewed friendship.





My dilemma:


1) Am i right to believe that shes a bit into me


2) does her going out with other guys tell me that shes not interested


3) what do i do, do i tell her where i stand?





Thanks











So heres a couple things she does:


1) when im at her locker, she would use her shoulder and lightly push mine. Kind of in a ';go away'; type of thing.


2) after she puts on lip gloss, she would wipe the residue onto my cheek


3) this one time, when we were on the bus and it made a sudden stop, she held onto my arm rather than the pole and didn't let go until i got off 5 minutes later


4) whenever i try to enter her conversations she would tell me to ';go away'; in a whiny type of tone. (are they talking about me?)


5) she would smile and her eyes would widen when we pass each other in the halls.


6) she would also say ';you're such a loser';, and ';you're so weird'; in a joking type of way whenever i do stupid/funny stuff.REALLY need some advice about a girl.?
I am a girl, so therefore I kno how they act when they like a guy. She likes u, i do things like this all the time when I like a guy. Just talk to her and be like I really like u and I was wondering if u wanted to go do sumn me and u together, she'll say yes, trust me.REALLY need some advice about a girl.?
Its hard to tell. If she asks your opinion about the guys she dates, you're in the friend zone. Maybe she really appreciates your friendship and is afraid of ruining it by asking you out.


I think that if you're good friends, then you have nothing to lose by giving it a shot.
I'm not sure how much this will help but I've been in a situation similar to this girl you're talking about. When I started hanging out with my real friends again, I was really interested in my best guy friend. I would go out with alot of guys during our renewed friendship too because I was trying to find a substitute for him, thinking he'd never go for me after I'd ditched him and the rest of our friends for some guy. That guy is my boyfriend now and although I don't know if this girl thinks the same way, I'm just letting you know how it was for someone in a similar position to her's. Hope this helps, even just a little bit!
I have friends that are girls and they do all those things to me too besides the lip gloss thing.





You can always ask her out as friends and try to see if you guys can be more than friends. If she rejects you things will be a lil akward for a few months but she will get over it easily and things will be the same (happened with).
talk to her and subtly bring up that you like her or just hint it


if she is a smart girl she will pick up what your saying and if it turns out she doesnt like you then it wont be too awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment