Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice with my girl friend..?

Hello loving answers community! So, here's the story: I was at jamba juice with my girl friend and she bent over to get something and i couldn't help but notice that when she did the way her shirt went down i could see her entire breast! i talked to her today about it saying how i don't like how she wears those tops at school (we go to diff schools) and said why wear it, if you already have a boy friend etc. She didn't really answer, saying its won't happen at school, even though i know it's inevitable that she bends over for one thing or another. help on how to talk to her about it? She's not a dirty girl i swear :/I need some advice with my girl friend..?
You need to let her wear what she wants, I say. You voiced your displeasure about it, but now it's up to her if she decides to not dress like that or not. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment