Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice on a girl.?

I need to find a nice way to tell a girl that its not going to work out. I have only known this girl for about 3 days. I met her at a party and we both got really drunk and ended up messing around. We did not have intercourse. I gave her my number and now she is all about talking to me 24/7 and its annoying. She is a really nice girl and I don't want to seem like a mean person. I really need some good advice on being honest with her and not saying things like; ';i just wanna be friends';. She also has a young child, which im not really thriller about. Please help with some good advice. Thank You in advance!I need some advice on a girl.?
That's a tough one. Maybe just come out and tell her that you're not interested in her that way? Tell her that you think she's really nice, but just not your type. Or that you have another girl in mind.I need some advice on a girl.?
Just tell her that its not going to work out cuz you don't fell like dating right now then go on with ur life
Just stop talking to her. She will get the idea.
just stop talking to her.......


unless she's a retard, she'll get the hint!

No comments:

Post a Comment