Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice about this girl . . ?

So heres the story. Back about a week ago I found out that this girl I've been seeing was seeing another guy. She didn't know that I found out from one of her friends that was my friends. So to make a long story short, I asked her to hang out what night and she said that she couldn't cause she was busy. Later that day I found out that she was going up to this bar with the dude she was seeing.M e and a couple of my friends set it up that when she and this dude would come up to the bar the same night that I was going to be up there with all of my friends and call her out. So When they came in there I just let her have it by yelling at her as soon as the dude kissed her and walked away for a second. When he came back within the 5 mins he was gone she ended up leaving very upset. It's been about a week and a half since I talked to her. The thing I want to know is should I even say anything to her, I keep thinking about her and what she is up to. I am still hurt about this and its bugging me to find out why the hell she would even do this. Should I say anything to her? I don't want to be the one crawling back talking to her. Any advice?I need some advice about this girl . . ?
you need to move on. you need to find someone who would treat you better than that. if you did mean anything to this girl she'll be the one trying to get in contact with you.I need some advice about this girl . . ?
Well she is probably mad at you for the way you handled the situation (not saying you were in the wrong or anything) So if anything I would email her and leave it up to her if she wanted to contact you back. It sounds like you're not completely over everything that happened, which could cause another argument. I thinks it's best if you both move on.
Ok i think you shouldn't go back unless you KNOW she likes you if you really want. But ask her why. Be open, but try not to get her mad, if you know what im saying ;). If she didn't know you liked her then its not her fault. You know? Because she wouldn't have known! So make it clear that the reason you yelled is because you liked her.
oooooo.


Im sorry about that..


hmmm, advice,...


Wait a little while longer, but not to long, see if she wants to get together and ask her what's she been up to.


Or you could just tell her the truth, or just leave it alone.


Do what you think is best ;)
Dude c'mon you don't need that crap. Let it go. Dating girls is like selling vacuum cleaners...knock on enough doors and you WILL make a sale.
let it go... shes not worth it
she NOT worth it ! and don't give in if SHE comes crawling back to you!
No way. Get over her. She's so not worth your time. Don't even think about her and don't think why she would do that. Some people are just naturally shallow.
she is a *****//// u should forget her....


and fine someone worth it
well i would be hurt if a guy said that to me.


but if you can't stop thinking about her .text her and say i'm sorry (:


it will work out
K, here is the honest truth. If she was seeing another guy she probably wasn't that into you in the first place. You ambushing her at the bar probably voided any interest she may have still had for you, and then not talking to her for about a week, that s bad too. If you wanted to save the situation you should have called her the following day to apologize. But by now, there is most likely no hope. Especially since I'm sure you caused a scene. But what do I know? I'm just a woman, right? Maybe there is a chance. I doubt it tho. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment