Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice about a girl?

Hi guys,





What it is right, i went out with this girl a few years ago when i was about 20, she was a bit older than me, anyway i liked her a lot at the time but i messed things up really, anyway it was a few years ago now so I thought ill try and add her on facebook and see what she says.





Only problem is it looks like she's rejected my friend request, i felt a bit sad but thought i'll just leave it now, anyway i've been thinking again and thought sending her a message saying how i feel, how much i like her, things like that, what do you think girls? Would you be impressed if someone did that to you or will i just look like a bit of a stalker.





I need a yes or no answer of everyone who replies, whichever gets the most votes is what i'll doI need some advice about a girl?
i would do the same, sorry.I need some advice about a girl?
If she rejected you, leave her alone...she probably isn't interested and would be creeped out if you did that because she doesn't even like you enough to add you back...I'm sorry, I wouldn't do it. but good luck! You can do better than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment