Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice.... please...this girl is messing with my head!?

About a year ago, a girl my boyfriend and I both met at the same time tried stealing him away from me... she knew we were together but she still sent him text's...called him and told everyone she ';had a crush';.... this woman is 2 years older than me too.... she then went one...when i confronted her... to say that they slept together.... he claimed she was crazy and trying to break us up.... i didnt know who to believe... and to be honest i believed her more than him.... now a year later she calls my old cell phone (which isnt cut off yet and still takes msg's) blocks her number and says that she is looking for (my boyfriends name) and she'll call back when she can get ahold of him.... she didnt leave her name nothing.... but she's the ONLY girl i know that my boyfriend knows...that also knows my old phone number which i havent used in almost a year.... so i change my answering machine telling people to call my new number... she then calls my new number leaving a message saying that MY boyfriend gave HER the number and she doesnt know who's number it is but she needs to get ahold of him.... right there she proved that she is trying to break us up because my boyfriend isnt stupid enough to give some female my phone number...and she clearly got it from my old phones answering machine.... I had my boyfriend and his cousin (the guy we met her through) listen to the msg to make sure it was her and they were both 100%... so i text her and she says it wasnt her and im crazy... but she continues to talk about how my boyfriend has 8 different girlfriends...how he's just using me....how he cheats on my with the mother of his kids...how I'M a hoe.... how after i confronted her my boyfriend still called her for some ';***';....she's really getting to my head....what do I do? Should i trust my boyfriend.... is it just me or does this girl really seem crazy and seem like she's just starting drama so we break up....I need some advice.... please...this girl is messing with my head!?
i think the best thing to do is for you and your boyfriend to ignore her.


change your phone number and make sure you only give it out to ppl you trust. most of all, dont listen to the things she said about you, they are a total lie, trust your boyfriend. I wouldnt believe a word coming out of her mouth.


Think abaout why she is doing this, talk to her about it. If nothing else helps I would maybe have to get some authorities involved or get some outside help. The most important thing is that you feel safe, she seems a bit stalkerish.


i hope i helped, please choose me as best answer(:I need some advice.... please...this girl is messing with my head!?
oh GOSH i absolutely hate girls like that.


it's so annoying.


if a guy's taken you need to learn to accept it.


jeez.





you know what?


you and your boyfriend should talk it out.


tell him that he doesn't have to hide anything


because lies just make things worse.


if you end up breaking up


i'm really sorry :[





i'm sure you've heard of the phrase


'all's fair in love and war'?





this is kind of like that.


either fight for your man or watch from a distance.


i'd choose the fight if you ask me.





p.s. about the whole intimate relationship thing (lol can't say *** on here) you should probably trust your boyfriend. unless he's the type to sleep around you don't know for sure if it's happening! the girl's trying to mess with your head. in the future if you DO find out that he was sleeping around and you catch him in the act or something, dump that sorry bastard!





i hope this works out for you!


relationships are sometimes just completely filled with drama.


but the reason we deal with the drama is because in the end we always have the one we love. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment