Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?

Well, I have been going to this church for about 3 months. On my first day there in sunday school class, a girl came over and sat by me. She could have sat anywhere. She asked if this was my first time there and we exchanged names (first names, I still don't know her last name). Since then there has not been much conversation between us. She doesn't really talk to much of anyone, and seems shy. She never really looks at you face to face, just out of the corner of her eye, and she is brief when someone asks her something... never carries a conversation. When we are in the service though she sits by her parents and seems very comfortable around them, looks them in the face, chats and laughs with them, etc.





Well here are my questions:


1) She wears a ring on each of her ring fingers, do they mean anything? If she has a BF would he sit near her or go to the same church? She is in a singles sunday school class.





2) I'm 33. I don't know how old she is. She looks like she is maybe 22 max... but she looks like one of those people who will always look young. ( I have been told that I look about 6-8 years younger than I am). So maybe she is 25, 28 .. maybe 21? My question is: Is it alright to ask her out? Is it inapporopiate since I only see her at church? How do I ask how old she is? And at 33 how young is too young?





I don't know how to go about asking her out... how to get her alone? How well do I need to know her, before I ask her?





Any help will be very much apprieciated. Best answer 10 points!


Additional facts!


She has been going here for years.


She is going to college for teaching (in her 3rd or 4th term)


It is a conservative baptist church.


I don't want to come across as a creep or a bother!





Best answer 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

She is VERY pretty, I might be aiming too high!Need some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?
Ask her parents if you could go out with her ROFL.


No but seriously just get to know her a little bit better. You could maybe talk to her parents start a conversation with them. Try to let them know who type of person you are. Win the parents over then the girl XDNeed some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?
Good sound advice there. The key to so many priest's love affairs revealed. Win the parents over, then the child (and yes, I do mean child) :-P
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment