Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice from a girl?

I really am starting to like this one girl in my class. She is really nice to me and talk a lot. Some days she has gotten me coffee and offered to drive me home. However I get mixed feelings about whether she likes me. There have been a few instances that she said she wanted to hangout and she would call me but never ended up doing so. I tried calling her back but she never picked up. When she did this to me I stopped talking to her. The next day she tried really hard to get my attention. Of course I just tried to forget about all that happened and move on. So today I tried to be nice to her and offered to buy her a drink because i see her come in with 1 a lot. Later on she said that she had a game tomorrow. She said that I should go out to it. The thing is I am so unsure about how she feels. A lot of guys are after her and I do not know if she is trying to play with me. Could any you give me any advice? It would be very helpful. I need some advice from a girl?
Ok, let me tell you something about girls. All girls. Every girl. We have this habit of saying things, but never doing them. Like, ok sorry this is hard to explain, lol. but think of it this way: girls think that just saying you want to hang out is enough. or just saying to someone that they're their ';bff.'; or SAYING things like ';oh we should totally hang out sometime.'; but they never do it. it's just how we are, and most of the time we can't help it, because naturally, we stupidly think that the guys are the ones who are suposed to say ';come with me, let's hang out.'; but they later find out when they're in a serious relatiionship, that you can't always do that, and that the guys have to take a rest from doing everything, too. so you have to make what you want to happen, HAPPEN... she's not being mean, she sounds lovely. that's just girls personalities, and how they were made lol. she's not playing with you. just make an effort to be with her, and your resutls will certainly change.








best wishes to you and the girl :)I need some advice from a girl?
I would just take things slow and not try to figure too much out too quickly. If she invited you to her game....GO! Look for opportunities to be there for her, just like going to this game. It will show her that you listen to what she says and want to please her. It will also let her know that you are interested in doing things with her. Don't be too pushy and go with the flow. Eventually you will figure out if she likes you or not.



well you should just talk to her straight then just ask if she really likes you or if shes just toying with you


just ask her and if she doesnt then move on unless shes just one of those gurls that loves getting attention from guys then you should totaly just forget bout it
some girls play that hard to get thing, its sounds like this situation.


after the game i say go up and confess your feelings about her...


it sounds like she likes you back.





just go for it.
Well I think she likes you, but she really wants you to make the first move. Make it! before all the other boys do

No comments:

Post a Comment