Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice on this girl?

okay so i work at the mall and there's this cute rican girl that works across from the store i work at. i have to emphasize that shes hispanic b/c i've never dated a hispanic girl before (even though i'm hispanic) and either way i'm bad at telling if girls like me or not. so here's the history. i met her and we talked a bit and i really like her. by the time i decided to see if she'd be interested in hanging out after work she got a boyfriend. so i didn't sweat it because hey, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. anyway i still tried to hang out with her and got the vibe that she didn't like me like that so i let it go. Since then i haven't seen her much because my shifts have changed. that was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. then today, to my surprise, she swings by on her day off and talks to me. she told me she'd been looking over here alot to see if i'm working when she is but i haven't been. we flirted a bit but i don't know what to make of her.....what do you guys think?I need some advice on this girl?
What do I think? Go for it. She sounds into you man. If you think you might like her, then there's no reason to hold back.





If you need help on how to approach her..I need some advice on this girl?
Don't go on a date with her.





She maybe cheating on her boyfriend.
She has a fake boob.

No comments:

Post a Comment