Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice about this girl?

Alright, I've got a large problem, a medium problem and a small problem I see in trying to start any kind of relationship with this girl I like.





Small Problem: I was hoping to break the ice with this girl in person, I thought that would be more sincere, and would display confidence. However me and my buddy got smashed and I passed out and he on my facebook and just sort of broke the ice over the internet by saying ';hey you, how's it going?'; Not a huge deal as far as I can tell, I just wanted to start talking to her in person. Also I'm pretty sure she's seen the message (maybe not) because she's logged on a few times since then but has yet to send a response, has she already shut me down? Has she just not seen it? Has getting a random message from some kid who's in her classes too creepy for her? I'm clueless..





Medium Problem: She's never really talked to me, I've never really talked to her. But still for some reason every time I see her my heart starts to pound, and I feel awkward in my own body which usually never happens with anyone. She's quite a bit more popular than me but I'd still love to get something going with her. Every girlfriend I've ever had asked me out (weird in my opinion) so I've pretty much got no idea how I should begin to approach this.





Big Problem: Alright, I've developed a reputation at my school for in the past doing some hustling. I've got no idea if this girl knows that and I sort of doubt it because she's a real good kid, but most of the school does know it. This worries me because I cant imagine this nice, beautiful girl wanting to get into a relationship with someone who makes money by breaking the law. However for the past few months I've been trying with all my heart to stop these activities, but its tough. I've put a stop to sales completely and am struggling to stop doing these things. I'm doing this all for her and sort of wish she knew I was trying, but hell, she doesn't really know me personally so its a mystery.





Thanks for any replies, any advise or constructive criticism in advance.I need some advice about this girl?
The small problem...I don't think she's ignoring you. If a random kid in one of my classes started talking to me, I'd talk back. The way you talk about her makes her seem nice, so I'm sure she just didn't get a chance to read/ reply to you. Give it a week.


The medium problem...Just start talking to her. Get friendly with her in any way possible, just not over obnoxiously ya know. If you have any classes with her, try to sit near her or make eye contact. How will she know you like her if you don't drop hints? Just get to know her, be her friend first, then take it to the next level.


The big problem...Reputations can be overcome. Stop hustling and rumors will fade. If you get to know her and she likes you, it wouldn't really matter if you used to hustle or not. As for her not knowing you personally - if she is a really great girl and all, she shouldn't judge people on what she's heard about you. Half of ';what you hear'; about people is untrue anyways.


Hope that helped some.I need some advice about this girl?
Go up to her and say ';hey you hows it going?';








and if she read it she will probably laugh or something and if she didnt she will just be hey.





then tell her your name if she doesnt already know it and just ask oh wats your next class and just talk to her normally or ask her wahts the homework





good luck
1. Talk to her more. Next, hang out with her more. Finally, ask her out.


or


2. Masturbate in to a jar. When the jar is full, give it to her.
give it time start talking to her more.


.get to know eachother and eventually


tell her how you feel about her.
okay I'm a girl i would know. okay with girls just be yourself because this boy likes me and well he never had been himself he has always been like his friend Omar.
Say ';Hey'; in person, trust me all girls DO love that. Sometimes facebook isn't enough...
talk to her be your self
well you will just have to say hi, ask how she is and find out what she likes. see if you can start any activities that she does. once you know what she likes ask her to hang with you. if she likes music -go to a concert/show. if she likes some type of sport go to a game etc.





i dont think you've ruined anything by saying hey how your going on facbook. your rep. shouldn't really matter, if you've got other things going for you.
The best thing to do is to try to get her to notice you. Go where you know she'll be there and when she sees you just smile or wave high, you'll definately be able to break the ice after a few times of doing that. You can probably be smart about it and say something like dude stop following me!





Forget the pass!!! You know what they say anyways, nice girls likes bad boys! If she finds out just tell her you had to do it to support your family, how can any girl hate that? That's showing her your a family man! Don't let this slip through your hands, if your feelings are this strong, act on it, or you'll always wonder what could of been.
small problem: to break the ice, why don't you sign up for a class, club, or sport that shes involved in so you guys are ';forced'; to spend more time with her. if you guys are in the same class, you could face book her, text, or talk to her in person about a assignment, test, how much the teacher sucks or something (don't sound too opinionated though). i don't think shes shut you down, shes probably a little intimidated too, talk to her in person or first maybe you could just smile or say hi to her in the hallways to show your friendly.





medium problem:i know it sucks that you get really nervous, but if you ease yourself into interacting with her, you'll see that shes actually a human too, and you'll get less nervous.





big problem: i think that's reallyyyy cute that you did that, but don't share that with her until you guys actually start like dating for a little while, because that might creep her out. just show her that's not the only side of you and show her you've changed, you'd be surprised how quickly a girls impression on someone can be changed after they've met someone they've heard bad things about. she may not be convinced right away, but eventually shell come around.





Good Luck!!
small problem; you really should have started talking to her in person first. she probably dosent kno you and things your some internet dude [no offense].


medium problem;get to know her. go up and talk to her one day or something. see ifone of your friends kno her then let them have a convo. with her then you jump in. just get to kno her somehow.


big problem;like i said try talking to her. you dont kno what she thinks about you so just say hi one day. hope i helped!
well i think maybe she was a bit confused about the small problem but i think the only way that she will be able to even appreciate you is if she got to know you... i mean i know its hard and im not the best person who should be saying this cuz i dont really do it myself but i think you should try talking to her in person.. i mean if u have a class with her talk to her about that ask her about homework.. if there is anything u 2 have in common just say it casually like imagine there is this song both of u like you can be like ';have you ever heard this song ___?'; and she will respond and a convo will built from that
answer to the small prob is the reason she hasnt responded is that she is creeped out...i am always creeped out when random ppl leave me messages on facebook or myspace





to the small prob. maybe a good way to start convorseration is going up to her and apologizing for seeming like a creeper with the comment on her facebook. explain to her that those werent your attentions at all. then if she is in one of your class jus make an effort to talk to her more thats all build some kind of friendship first





for the hustling part... well there isnt anything you can do much about it but just stop. whats in the past is in the past perhaps when you guys get closer you can tell her about but explain to her how you have changed. it is far better for her to hear it coming from your mouth than everyone elses at your school. if she really liked you she would understand
Well...It can go either way...She might like a bad boy! or not.





I would just confront her...send her another message...show how very interested you are...girls like that.


Once she knows you like her...she'll let you know how she feels.


Be the man and treat her like a princess!
Small Problem: The message over facebook could either go two ways. Since you and her rarely ever talk, she could either be unsure of what to say to you, or she might not have a crush on you. That part is really hard to say.





Medium Problem: In my eyes, popularity should not matter. To some, it does, but honestly, it should not matter.She might seem intimidating to you just because of her status, but do not let that be the reason you do not talk to her. If you see her on a day to day basis, just walk by her and say hello, hey, compliment her hair, something to grab her attention.





Big Problem: Good for you not hustling. Keep it that way. That can tarnish your rep with anyone and something to this nature can and will prevent you from being with a person who looks down on this. If there is way she can get ahold of the information that you are on the good track right now, do it. Good luck!
well i was just wondering what are you selling or whatever your doing? that might help the problem if i knew. i think you should just walk up to her in the halls and say hey wats up im (insert your name here) whats ur name? that'll make a good start to a conversation
well she definately got the message..she didnt just overlook it k?. and what kind of situation you have here is you have a crush..ya following me?


and she probably definately knows your reputation, especially if you have a relatively small school. hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment