Thursday, December 31, 2009

Could use some advice about this girl...?

Well there was this girl I use to be friends with, but then our friendship ended because she thought that the way I acted that I was getting mad at her because she was in a relationship, and she didn't want nothing more to do with me.





I did applogize for the way I acted, but she never accepted it and she stopped talking to me. And yes I did like her, but its all good, if she does not want nothing more to do with me thats fine, I'll get over it and I did. Now she has been single for a couple of months. And I tried talking to her again, you know see if we could start over and be friends, but she still acted the same way she did before, wanted nothing to do with me.





But this is the confusing part, about a week or 2 later her best friend started texting me, and she never texted me before, it was just right out of the blue, and she was asking what I was up to and what not and she told me she was hanging out with her, I just said cool, and that was it afther she told me that, she never texted me back. Why would she text me in the first place? was she telling her friend to text me?





I check her myspace every now and then, and she has like weird status like I don't like she is confused or whatever.





this is her recent one though:





Torn Between Two, Who Would You Choose, The One That You Love, Or The One That Loves You.





Do you think this could have something to do with me?Could use some advice about this girl...?
Who knows...but to be honest she is acting shady if that was towards you. Dont bother/worry too much over her, because if she had any interest she would let you know. Dont just assume things, if she comes around then great, but if not...then no big loss.Could use some advice about this girl...?
well what i would do is keep trying to talk to her, and then tell her that u apologize to her and u would like her to be your friend. Then i would try too be more then a rfiend and then ask her if she knows that her friend is texting u and if she says why ask her and then like try to be a great guy. I would also choose the One That Loves you
  • body mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment