Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works?

about 10 days ago i was eating breakfast at a diner down the street from me. i drive my scooter down there bc its so close. i ride a scooter bc im handicap but i can walk %26amp; i am independent. i ride it for when i dont walk short distances.





anyway, i ordered what i usually do %26amp; it was kinda dead so the waitress sits down for a couple mins. we small talk %26amp; we know each other bc im a regular. she got up %26amp; went to the kitchen %26amp; when she went by me next time she grabbed my forearm. i just kinda brshed that off but she did it again few mins later. shes didnt squeeze it hard but put her hand around my bicep. it was noticeable since it was the second time she did it. shes around my age im 26 shes 24. i was sure to say goodbye to her when i left





3 days later i go sit where i usually sit order what i usually order %26amp;she waits on me. we talked bout her roomate shes about to kick out %26amp; when i left she initiated a hug.





on saturday, shes was real busy, but she calls me baby %26amp; babe when she saw me.I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works?
You must give her some space...and quit jumping up and down like a kid every time she give a hint of positive feedback. Please go after and date other women...so that you have options. Better yet, let her see you checking out and flirting with other women. Remember, she is not your girlfriend, so you don't owe her any loyalty.


If she likes you, she'll want you for herself.


Keep me posted.I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works?
One sure way to find out if she's only hustling a tip...ASK! I use to be a waitress many moons ago and quickly discovered I recieved more tips just being professional (%26amp; maybe jus alittle flirty) sounds like she likes ya!
it was so long i didnt even get to the part with the girl
im writting a book on how to answer your question join my group upperclassplayaz
wow sure sounds like it and it kinda sounds romantic =D anyways back to the question. To find out for sure u gatta ask her out on a date. thats all. If she likes you she would make time for just a date(even so if she is busy at work she can always call a day off) so there you go. good luck.
She likes you, but is acting a little distant. Maybe something unrelated to you going on. She would have called you already otherwise. I would just give her time and continue to be cool about everything, and I feel like she will call you soon.
she probably likes u

No comments:

Post a Comment