Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice on a girl please?

ok whoever can give me some advice i thank you very much you don't no how much your helping right now. ok heres my problem i like this girl she was one of my very good friends she has a boyfriend and im not trying to get inbetween them or anything but i like her so much so i ended up telling her i like her, now i sorta regret it because i think it was stupid to do, but she didint think it was weird at all, but where im getting here is what should i do i dont think she likes me and it really hurts me because somehow she got my heart and i really can't take that anymore i can't even eat sometimes. please help me what should i do eliminate her from my mind somehow or what please help.I need some advice on a girl please?
hey...i know just what you mean


bcz i used to like my best guy friend


who had a gf but then i told him and it


wasnt the same....well have you talked


about u two goin out to her?...maybe you


should wait till her bf and her break it


off..i know its really hard to....try doing


something thats really fun and you


enjoy very much....itll take ur mind


off her and try spending more time with


your other friends so you dont always


get reminded...and you shouldnt


stop eating hun u could get sick :D


try askin her if she likes u back


maybe she does so dont get all


depressed...let there be hope that


she does :D well i hope this helped


ya....good luckI need some advice on a girl please?
Don't think of the good things about her. Find some bad things and choices that she's made. Find some dorky and embarrassing things that she's done. That's what I had to do about boy that I liked. Someone told the whole school including him and I just had to find his dark side. Trust me, she's not perfect, she's don't some bad and dorky things. Everyone does that. You'll find a few.
If she likes you, after you told her you like her, then she'll either abandon her bf and go to you or she does nothing at all. You should be careful in someone you think is your ';friend'; because this is what I called it, cat and mouse game. If she's leading you on, and you expressed your feelings to her, and she does nothing, then you should move on. I know it's difficult, but stop focusing on one girl because you'll miss out on the next girl who likes you. Now don't be shy or feel embarrassed or stupid that you told the girl you like her. What you did was right. At least you let her know you like her. What you should do is just wait AND look elsewhere for someone who wants to have a relationship with you. I know it's not a good idea to date someone who has a bf, but since you did your part, now it's time for her to decide.





It's very unhealthy to have someone you like/love make you suffer by not eating! You gotta meet with your friends and ask them to ask their friends to hang out in a group. That way, you'll meet new people and if you do find that special someone within that group, then you'll forget her. Who knows? You might find that special someone sometime.





Please update me on your story:D.

No comments:

Post a Comment