Thursday, December 31, 2009

So i need advice on a girl...?

so i got a gay friend of mine who is close to her to explore the ';does she like me'; question, he said no and that she seemed kindve annoyed i liked her, im not sure why she would be annoyed because i havent pressed the matter or anything, and i give her alot of space, she did get turned down by one of my friends awhile ago mainly because hes trying to get back with his ex, but she also said';why do all the weird guys like me?';


she also was referring to the guy that rejected her and ive never been called weird before, and my gay friend was also quick to say i wasnt weird but is she just stressed right now b/c of prom and the end of senior year and stuff? she also says she doesnt like anyone right now.she said to him that i was sweet but she didnt like me as more than a friend.i also couldve sworn she liked me because of her body language and stuff in class but i guess not, is this something that can be waited it out and in the meantime i just go';play the field';?or is it stuck this way?So i need advice on a girl...?
Perhaps she wants to do the picking, instead of someone picking her.





Sometimes friends trying to become something more puts a damper on things.





I'd ditch the idea of her for a while, even though it may be hard. Maybe one of these days she'll come around and see that you're not half bad, or ...weird.





best of luck.So i need advice on a girl...?
Body lang isnt always everything. [i dont realize when im doin it or not.]





she just might not be into to you.





ive said that before ';why dofreaks like me';





because i like this [sorta popular] guy. and he liked this other girl. i felt so renfrmeknf and was like





why couldnt he like me?!





and this guy that DID like me i wasnt into since im EXTREMELY picky w/ guys.





also he was a drug dealer [my high school is horrible] and would attempt to show off big bills and such





-he sits next to me 1st pd english-





it just might be something like that.
I would say if she isnt in to you then you are wasting your time. Try finding a girl who is intrested in you too. Dont stress out over her.
Stuc it away b/c she dont like you as a bf.
She'll like you for being there, if she's is going through a lot, be there to comfort her. Then she will realise that maybe she shouldn't judge someone.
I'm sorry to say, but she is not into you. She thinks you're below her. She doesn't like you.
You need to stop having folks do your talking for you. You need to grow some OO and talk to the girl like a man. You have noting to loose and everything to gain. Go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment