Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice from a girl or guy perspective.?

Theres this guy in my class and hes my friends ex. I told her I thought he was cute and she told him that i liked him. Well he said that he thought I was cute. I came into class today and didn't even look at him. He sits in front of me facing me, but theres a short wall inbetween us. I know he looked at me a few times when I got up, but I don't want to have a feeling of not being able to look at him. I get nervous sometimes and I'm not sure what to do. Telling him how i feel isn't an option either. I'm usually not shy, I just act like they don't exist. Should I look over and try to keep eye contact for a second or just keep going on as normal? I'm so confused!!! :/I need some advice from a girl or guy perspective.?
try to get eye contact ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment