Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works

about 10 days ago i was eating breakfast at a diner down the street from me. i drive my scooter down there bc its so close. i ride a scooter bc im handicap but i can walk %26amp; i am independent. i ride it for when i dont walk short distances.





anyway, i ordered what i usually do %26amp; it was kinda dead so the waitress sits down for a couple mins. we small talk %26amp; we know each other bc im a regular. she got up %26amp; went to the kitchen %26amp; when she went by me next time she grabbed my forearm. i just kinda brshed that off but she did it again few mins later. shes didnt squeeze it hard but put her hand around my bicep. it was noticeable since it was the second time she did it. shes around my age im 26 shes 24. i was sure to say goodbye to her when i left





3 days later i go sit where i usually sit order what i usually order %26amp;she waits on me. we talked bout her roomate shes about to kick out %26amp; when i left she initiated a hug.





today, shes was real busy, but she calls me baby %26amp; babe when she saw me.I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works
Waitresses are tough to figure out if they are actually interested or not , by what you say it sounds like she is but I usually pay attention to how she treats other regular guys that go in the same place , when I see her sitting by them and touching or grabbing them I just figure that is her nature , but if she shows more attention to you than the others there is a good chance she is interested...I need your advice.. does this girl like me? she has known me 4 a few months since i frequent where she works
yea it sounds like shes like u to me,maybe the next time she'll tell u that she likes u who knows
There's a book that came out some years ago,,Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus...what I mean is, women may act a certain way, but totally have something else on their mind..I'm a woman myself, and from your note, your lady crush sounds a lot like me..I'm touchy feely, I use the words babe, and baby often, but honestly, I mean nothing by the touchs, or the endearment name of the ';baby'; and ';babes'; ...She could call you sweetie next, or darling..Honestly, it just means that she's extremely sweet, and she's touchy feely..Men take these gestures like, ';oh that girl wants me';..but it's not really that, its that that particular woman just happens to be friendly, respectful, and just down to earth..She may just like the converstations, and just likes that your friendly as well..I mean come on, people can be down right rude, and not nice, so when you do meet someone who is nice, friendly, and easy to talk too, it's just refreshing...You said you gave her the number, has she called yet? This would be the greatest sign, that YES this waitress is definitely interested me..The words have to be spoken..and nothing to do with anything, but I have a boyfriend, but yet, the way you described the waitress's gestures and comments, is what I say to everyone, that's just me...Good luck babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment