Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need your advice about this girl>>>>?

i asked her out and she said she was already seeing someone else.But she's not, and she stares at me quite a bit.


So, what do I do. i don't wanna ask her out again %26amp; look like a looser that cant get a girl. but I don't wanna ask her why she keeps starring at me, cuz that's weird.. Do I just smile at her when i catch her looking..?? thanks..





I guess she playing hard to get or was surprised when asked her out.. either way HELP =) thank you again.I need your advice about this girl%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;?
honestly.


she doesnt like you


she stares at you probably because


she wants to see if you stare at her?





i say im seeing someone just to let the guy down easy?I need your advice about this girl%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;?
just stop talking to her for awhile and don't look at her in class and even if you see her staring at you don't look at her shes just playing head games and you don't want that crazy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment