Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need to do a DNA test on my little girl to see if she really is mine can anyone advice me of sites there are?

praps a site that is NHS approvedI need to do a DNA test on my little girl to see if she really is mine can anyone advice me of sites there are?
go to the drug store and purchase one(about 20 dollars). You'll find it with the pregnancy test and condoms. You swab like the dna ctrs do and send them the swabs and whatever processing fee. Otherwise theres always Maury. He has been doing this for years and it nothing like not being sure whether a child is yours.Besides, Its Free.!!!!!I need to do a DNA test on my little girl to see if she really is mine can anyone advice me of sites there are?
Just a caution, my friend used a private lab and they gave her an error as the resuly. So she paid $300 for nothing. Just be careful.
look up dna diagnostic center...but you really should go through the court system to have something legal. if you buy one and do it yourself then the information will only be good to you and others can still argue it isnt good enough.
i would request paternity from the courts before i would trust an online site...


call your local court house, and ask to speak with legal aide... they are free, and they can help you with this
if you go to your gp he would more than likely put you in touuch with the right people
Do not do private testing.They will not stand up in court and could end up costing you more money.





Go to court and file for a paternity test.It may be little to no cost.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment