Sunday, December 27, 2009

I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM A GiRL PLEASE!!!!!!?

How hard is it to try to work things out with an ex? I love my ex alot, but it seems everytime we talk the past is always brought up, I flirted and lied about it thats the reason she left me, but were taking things slow again, and we both want to work things out but she's scared to give her full trust to me as i may hurt her again. But i want this so much, how hard is it to work things out? and how long does it usually take for her to come around and be affectionate towards me again? the way she talks to me is not really rude, but its more straight forward and not as affectionate as before, how long does it take before i see changes in her attitudes towards me? and how long should i wait to ask her out again?I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM A GiRL PLEASE!!!!!!?
Those are some really interesting questions. As far as how long it would take, no one can really say for sure. Since there seems to be a trust issue involved it may take a little longer, but the good thing is that she is willing to work it out with you. I have tried to patch up a previous relationship before and it was hard and it didn't really work out for various reasons. The best advice that I can give to you in this situation is to just be completely honest with her about how you feel. Just sit down and talk with her and have a big heart-to-heart. You both need to get an understanding of where each other are coming from. The other thing that I would suggest is that you both make a conscious decision to leave the past in the past and try and work forward to the future. I hope this has been somewhat helpful to you. Good luck!!I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM A GiRL PLEASE!!!!!!?
Hi I dont think you should try to win her back, she will never trust you completely ever, she will allways be the way she is now, because of what you did in the past, so I think its best for you to move on, you will allways feel like she's giving you a hard time and she would allways feel like she should be like that towards you untill you showed her that you have changed and that you really love her but how long do you have to put up with it, Its not good to have that kind of relationship towards someone you care a lot, allways making you feel guilty and you allways proving yourself to her.





Its up to you if you can put up with Goodluck :)
It's definitely going to be awhile but dont push her let her come to you. And when you two do talk just whats in the past is in the past I know what I did hurt you very much and Im sorry but can we please leave it behind us and work on whats ahead of us I really want to be with you but only if you wanna be with me. if youre happy she should be to and you should let her know that.
Apologize to her for all the stupid things you did (make sure you really mean it!) and demonstrate how trustworthy you are. It'll take time but if you want it, prove yourself! Just wait until it feels right and you feel comfortable to ask her back out or wait till something happens between you.


Good luck and have a lovely day =D
oh Jacob buddy u did it big time mister...good luck! ever hear of a woman's scorn? once u do a female wrong there is no turning back...she doesn't trust u and probably wont...this could take forever honestly u should let it go move-on and next time don't make the same mistake!
Dude, she has moved on, and so should you. Kick yourself for doing wrong by her, and make sure to never take your next love for granted.
ask her out when you notice she is better with you so just give her time and dont be so pushy about when she is gonna get better with you and try not to ask her either
oh wow, once trust has been broken it is the hardest thing in the world to regain. I think you should always be there re assuring her that you love her. not reminding her what you did and that you'll never do it again, cause that will be a constant reminder to her. be there for her and show her how you love her in little ways. always pay attention to her and actively listen to what she says. compliment her. Do everything you can if you really want her back because I can guarantee you that she is watching you every move, maybe not physically seeing everything you do, but she is taking notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment