Sunday, December 27, 2009

My friend needs advice on a girl!!! HELP?

ok so my friend he told me this and i dont really know how to respond...





so there is this girl.


i have liked her for over a year.


and she comes down here to see her dad sometimes.


so i see her.


and yeah we have hurt each other quite a bit on both sides.


shell problly say it was all me idk.


and i was going to ask her out this time.


but her best friend alex... liek their not togeather but they pretty much are.


and i was like ouch.... and i kissed her and **** so i dug myself in pretty bad.


and i was going to ask her out last night.


but yeah her and alex flirt all the time.


so i didnt.


and i asked someone else what i should do and they said i should still ask her out.


and idk what to do.


thats the summary sorta





Let me know thankyou =DMy friend needs advice on a girl!!! HELP?
He'll always regret it if he doesnt let her know how he feels. Even if she doesnt feel the same way, the worse that could happen is she turns him down, but at least he wouldnt have to worry about what could have been. You only get one life, make it count, dont have regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment