Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice for a girl im in love with. im a guy?

ok so i saw the girl at my school about aug.13th 2008 and i fell in love so i eventually met her and started talking to her now she is going in to 9th grade and im going into 8th grade when we met i was in 6th and she was in 8th i skipped a grade anyway she has a boyfriend and im really good friends with her and her boyfriend and i heard some things at school that the girl im in love with knows i love her idk if thats true i also heard that her and her boyfriend are having problems anyway turns out we both went to this thing at our school in the summer so did her boyfriend and i will c her everyday until friday. every time i turn my head she is looking at me and then i look at her and we stare into each others eyes and i feel something and i know she has to feel something too. and every time i see her its kinda like my heart stops. does anyone have any advice and should i tell her i love her please help and thanks for readingI need some advice for a girl im in love with. im a guy?
Awwww ;)


That's so sweet x)


I'm sad now.


Haha,





Yeah, but...


Don't spring it up like, randomly and be like:


'OH MY JESUS! I LOVE YOU!';


Or,


Randomly in the middle of a conversation say:


';I love you...';


Haha, that would be so awkward.





Kind of, work your way up to it :D


BUT definately do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment