Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?

Well, I have been going to this church for about 3 months. On my first day there in sunday school class, a girl came over and sat by me. She could have sat anywhere. She asked if this was my first time there and we exchanged names (first names, I still don't know her last name). Since then there has not been much conversation between us. She doesn't really talk to much of anyone, and seems shy. She never really looks at you face to face, just out of the corner of her eye, and she is brief when someone asks her something... never carries a conversation. When we are in the service though she sits by her parents and seems very comfortable around them, looks them in the face, chats and laughs with them, etc.





Well here are my questions:


1) She wears a ring on each of her ring fingers, do they mean anything? If she has a BF would he sit near her? She is in a singles sunday school class.





2) I'm 33. I don't know how old she is. She looks like she is maybe 22 max... but she looks like one of those people who will always look young. ( I have been told that I look about 6-8 years younger than I am). So maybe she is 25, 28 .. maybe 21? My question is: Is it alright to ask her out? Is it inapporopiate since I only see her at church? And at 33 how young is too young?





I don't know how to go about asking her out... how to get her alone? How well do I need to know her, before I ask her?





Any help will be very much apprieciated. Best answer 10 points!


Additional facts!


She has been going here for years.


She is going to college for teaching (in her 3rd or 4th term)


It is a conservative baptist church.


I don't want to come across as a creep or a bother!


She is VERY pretty, I might be aiming too high!Need some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?
The rings confuse me, both on her ring fingers you say, very strange. I think she's done that on purpose, perhaps not because she's married though, just she's trying to make a statement.





She's been going there for years, you haven't. You do need to get to know her a decent bit, certainly before you even consider 'asking her out' you need to befriend her, okay she's nervous but you've gotta get her to talk to you and visa versa. And I think that even if she isn't looking for anyone special, you'd be in the right if you tried to show her you at least wanna be friends with her.





And if she doesn't wanna talk to you directly, try befriending her parents and the people she does talk to, that might encourage her to talk.


Whatever you do, don't push it. 'Getting hooked' isn't necessarily your 'destiny', there's lots of other things to be getting along with as a Christian!Need some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?
Well, if she wears a ring on each of her ring fingers, it could mean something. But then again, it doesn't have to. Maybe she just likes wearing rings on her ring fingers. And if she's around her 20s, I guess it is alright to ask her out as long as she's not a minor. And I don't think that it's inappropriate, but well... If you happen to like her, you can ask her out. Just be brave and ask her if you can talk to her alone or something. :) And good luck~
well buddy i go with ur last line


she is VERY pretty , u might be aiming 2 high


common man the world is full of women, %26amp; u know what every woman is beautiful 'coz she is a woman


she exchanged names as she might have found u new 2 the place %26amp; u said she wears a ring i both hands that means she is 100% commited 2 some1


now it is beautiful but b4 this gets ugly get out of it
after class maybe make some idle chat and ask her what she does in her spare time or talk about the lesson, than ask if shes meeting her some friends or boyfriend (or if she has any friends or a boyfriend that is interested in your lessons) after the lesson cause than she would probobaly say whether she has a boyfriend or not, and if your 33 maybe younger than 24 would be to young if your looking for something serious but hey if shes a church girl i doubt she would mess around





btw the rings might be like a purity or chastity ring

No comments:

Post a Comment