Thursday, December 31, 2009

Someone give me advice on this girl I really like alot !?

We have talked on the phone every day/night for the past 3-4 months





but when I told her how I felt.. she told me cause this other guy said that he likes her, she doesn't like hurting or choosing, the drama cause she knows what it feels like to be hurt (she has been single for over a year now and her ex really hurt cuz he broke up with her for another girl and this new guy that told her he likes her, she use to like him but she said stuff like he turned into an asshole and its like he doesn't give up) .. basically she said that wants to cool things down (just end everything between me and this other guy) , I even said to her I know theres something there... Its not that I am not moving to fast or anything,When we talked about she did say she is confused and doesn't know she what wants.





Last night when I was talking to her, she was saying well I am gonna go to bed now, then someone called and she said she would call me back.. she did and I asked her who called..and she didn't want to tell me, and she said '; well it ain't good for us';... and then told me it was the other guy who told her he liked her...





but why would she say it ain't good for us...? She said he only called her at 2:30 to tell her that the ugly truth was premiering tomorrow..and she was confused





Also we are going to the Zoo next week..when I asked her if she wanted to go she responded pretty quickly and loudly with a ';yea';... so I think she is really excited about going with me, my friend Kathy says that taking her on a couple of friendly dates before I tell her again how I feel will show her how much fun and nice I am than the other guy and will keep her mind off him and more on me...what do u think ?





She does most of the conversation starting now... I would say its 70% her calling me first and 30% me.








She texted me tonight saying '; Whats up and how was your day ...' .. should I ignore her ? basically thats playing hard to get..but it would be the first time that I don't text her back...would it be good or bad... my friend said that if she is use to talking to you everyday and u don't answer her back it will bother her.Someone give me advice on this girl I really like alot !?
sounds kinda like she is a flirt %26amp; likes attention from a lot of guys. but it also seems she likes you. uhmm i guess playing hard would be a good idea? but not too hard. or you can just tell her you dont like her games. if that many guys are telling her they like her, then she must be playing games with a few guys. usually people tell others they like them when they feel they're getting the same flirty response..see what i mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment