Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Really need advice about a girl...Please help!!!?

I have been friends with a girl since 4th grade(we are now sophomores). I have always liked her, she has never admitted her she likes, so I have never told her that I like her. She can't date until she turns 16(next MAY). Should I tell her that I like her now or wait until then. I don't want to wait too long and have it be too late. We text all the time, and talk once in a while. I don't know what to do, I don't want it to be too late for us to have a chance. I don't want to say ';what if'; the rest of my life. Any suggestions?





She isn't a girly girl by the way.





Thanks,


-hoot-I Really need advice about a girl...Please help!!!?
i would go ahead. then i would ask her if she wanted to go out.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment