Sunday, December 27, 2009

I NEED LOVE ADVICE about this girl I met at a pool party plz help me out?

hey I'm 13 and I need advice about this girl


it all started at this pool party and this girl asked me if I wanted to take a picture with her and I said ';okay sure'; then when we finished taking the pic she went over to talk to her bffs and I went over to talk to my bffs. then my Friends got tired of me so they went to hook me up with the girl. so then he told her I had a crush on her and he was making fun of us and ETC. but I took it seriously, and I wanted to tell her how I felt about her myself. so I said I didn't like her but I didn't mean that


and I bet she thinks I'm crazy.


I haven't seen her in months because I didn't get her phone number and I still like her. and if I see her again I'm afraid she might not want to. talk to me. and I'm afraid if I tell her how I feel I'm afraid she'll say no.


PLZ HELP ME OUT I'M DESPERATEI NEED LOVE ADVICE about this girl I met at a pool party plz help me out?
Well to be honest it is never going to work unless you two are friends first. Then after you actually know her you can ask her out. Ignore your friends they are just trying to make you feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment