Sunday, December 27, 2009

Some advice on a girl, kinda?

i dont even know what im asking, just need an opinion/some advice on the situation





basically, to cut the story short, ive known a girl for like 2 years, we suddenly start meeting up down our local park, she brings her twin sister and i bring my mate who goes to another school..





i thought she liked me, but ended up she went out with my mate, which annoyed me alot.





anyway, he kept ignoring her and stuff and she was unhappy with him, then he dumped her,





now, she's told me she loves me and vice versa, she used to say %26lt;3 to me and put loads of xxxx's when we said bye etc, and after every text (she texted me alot)





then one day her sister and her best friend kept asking me if i liked her, after alot of talking i said i did, i didnt want to because i thought it'd mess up our friendship





she got a bit weirded out, then we made up after about a day and we're back to normal





she talks to me on msn like everyday, texts me when we're in different lessons etc





but when we're in the same lessons, everytime i say her name to talk to her or something, because she sits with her friends she cant really sit with me or they'll get annoyed, anyway, whenever i try to talk to her or something, and then i get her attention, she'll smile always, and then when i say something she laughs etc





but another thing i dont get is, she doesnt come over and speak to me etc, i think she might be a bit shy because she'll talk for hours on msn but barely any words from her irl..





she's quite ';flirty'; with other boys, she'll push them or something as a joke or kick them, but she also does it to me?





little bit confused, just need some overview on the situation, thanksSome advice on a girl, kinda?
U need to let her be. all she is is a tease. B dating your best friend. u can see that.





Answer mine!!!Some advice on a girl, kinda?
Yeah man there could be several things, she could have gone out with your best mate because she didn't know your real feelings for her. So for that fact theres nobody to blame. I think she might be really shy, this kind of thing happened to me, even if she sits with her friends drop little hints that you might like her, if she looks over at you from here friends give her a wink and all it allways works :). Now if she talks to you all the time on MSN and TXT's you all the time it seems as if she allready likes you, all you can do from that is wait :D enjoy!
ok. i think people are different in a way online than in person. yes she may like you ..but maybe she just dosn't know how to tell you right this time. just keep the freindship going and don't give up. she may be the one for you someday. =)!
i dk she is either a tease or just shy with her feelings its easier to talk to someone over text or computer





and her smiling and laughing is a sign

No comments:

Post a Comment