Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anybody have any advice on this girl?

She asked if i liked her and I said i kind of did, but i can tell you don't like me back so i never tried to be with you. Then she said ';i was hoping you'd say that. I like our friendship how it is, and i don't want anything less but not necessarily anything more if you know what i mean'; she also said she loves how we're friends, and that i've become one of her best friends, and that she doesn't like dating.


I should just quit right? I still like her, but i really don't want to force it to much if she doesn't want to date me, and then have her not like me as a friend anymore. Anybody have any advice on this girl?
Yeah, don't try to force it...it won't work.





Keep her as a friend.Anybody have any advice on this girl?
well she knows your trying to get to second base but move on or try to make her jealous i tried that but screwed it up

No comments:

Post a Comment