Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help me please!!!! i need advice on this girl (guys and girls please)?

i am a 14 year old guy and have been hanging out at my best guy friends house a lot recently. He has a really cute 16 year old sister who is a Sophomore. i asked her for her number when my friend wasnt aroung and she gave it to me. We have been texting nonstop for 1 week and hanging out with eachother and her brother (my best friend). She just told me she liked me and i have the same feelings towards her. I want to ask her out but dont know how it will affect my relationship with my best friend. What should I do, please help me!!!Help me please!!!! i need advice on this girl (guys and girls please)?
.Austen it probably won't make any difference with your friend. After all she's his big sister

No comments:

Post a Comment