Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I REALLY NEED ADVICE ABOUT THIS GIRL !!! ????!?!?!?!?

I am starting to really like this girl, I have been seening her since early september, I want to be in a relationshiper with her but I only see her once a week which makes sense I guess cause she lives 40 mins away.





the last time we saw each other was last Sunday, she came to the race track and she met my parents, she called her mom during the afternoon and said she is having a blast.. I am guessing she may like me or just might be careful with me, the only thing is she never texts me just to say hi, she will only text me to do something.. should I see her a bit more before telling her that I like her ??





I have already met her best friend, and I asked her what her best friend thought of me, her bestfriend said: i like him, he's nice.





she also came to the race track with me this sunday and she met my parents, she called her mom during the middle of the day and told her mom she is having a really good time.





the day after, she asked ';What did your parents think?';


I told her what they thought of her and she said, Lol great.


I take it she wanted to know what my parents though, which is a good thing right ??? cause if she didn't care she wouldn't of askedI REALLY NEED ADVICE ABOUT THIS GIRL !!! ????!?!?!?!?
Just ask her outI REALLY NEED ADVICE ABOUT THIS GIRL !!! ????!?!?!?!?
Yes, see her a bit more. If you have a good time when you're with her, it will become obvious that you like her. I don't think you need to tell her ever. Simply say ';so, when do I get to see you again?';
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment