Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ladies I need advice on a girl checking my myspace page.?

Hello I would appreciate your advice about this girl I know who is on my myspace page. Recently in the past 2 months or so she has been checking my profile at least twice a week sometimes more. I avoided checking hers. She had a boyfriend for a while but now it says shes single on there and i think (not sure) ever since she has been checking out my profile. Any girls out there think she is crushing on me or something? I know I have another girl on my profile who likes me and checks just as often, if not more, so tell me what you think. I am also very good friends with one of her best friends (female) so she may know something but has never said anything. Thanks.Ladies I need advice on a girl checking my myspace page.?
well, it depends? are you wanting her to check up on your page, or not? if so - then she probably is crushing all over you. if not - then i wouldnt worry about it it will probably go away.








girls are very detail oriented though, normally - and the slightest thing that you post on your myspace, or that is posted in a comment to you - could mean everything to her - so watch how you treat her in the internet world in either way, if you want to impress her or if you want to lose her, because she will probably go back and read and re read over and over youre messages and comments. it might sound sick? lol, but its how our brain operates... what with all of thes hormones enraging our emotions ;)Ladies I need advice on a girl checking my myspace page.?
yeah she is checkin up on ya. BUT like the one said earlier


there is a 50/50 chance she might lie.





If it happens that way pick yourself up and dust that crap off and go on with out it bothering you.
ya they like u
Yes I believe she has a crush on you. There is a strong possibility that she put she was single on there so you would see it, and hopefully pursue her. If you feel bold enough, send her a message and ask her. Asking won't hurt, but you may just get the answer you are looking for. 50-50 chance she may lie to you though so be prepared.
she could be why don't u just ask her?
don't always fall for that single thing because she can be just saying that and baby you don't want to be a rebound because thats never fun and you just need to get to know out side of myspace and see where her head is and then go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment