Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice on this girl?

So i am in class one day and i happened to make this joke to another guy adn the whole class heard. I look up and see this girl smiling looking at me. Then I was leaving the room, and I really have never talked to this girl before, and I heard a voice and it was hers asking me about my paper i wrote. We talked and she said how she really doesnt talk to anyone and she is kind of quiet. I got back to my dorm room. I think that I sometimes catch or feel that she is looking at me too. Do you think shes interested in me or just being friendly?I need some advice on this girl?
She might be interested and if you are why don't you joke around and flirt a little bit and she if she plays along. Someone asking about a paper you wrote and then saying that she don't talk to nobody and that she is quiet is probably interested and maybe that is her excuse because she is playing it cool and maybe shy. I don't think she'd try to explain herself to much if she wasn't just a little interested.I need some advice on this girl?
Girls are trick little things, sorry to say. But your best bet is to try to keep talking to her about things relating to the class, then start branching out little by little, like current events that are going on in the town. Then when you really start feeling brave invite her to different things JUST AS FRIENDS. From there if you like her that much branch out and ask her out. Just go step by step and take it slow, don't jump into a relationship.


Good luck.
if she's usually quiet and doesn't talk to anyone, that means that she's really trying hard for you. she's come out of her little shell to talk to you. i'm sure she's nervous, too. yes, she's interested and she wants to get to know you.
she likes you! if she never talks to anyone in class and suddenly opens up to you it's very obvious because a girl wouldn't start talking to a guy before talking to a girl for the first time.
Well if she doesn't talk to anyone and she came up to you that is a big deal. You should ask her for coffee or something, that way you don't have date pressure and its still just you two. Good luck.
Shes interested in you :)


Us girls use dumb things like that to talk to you,


Ask her to hang out!








good luck!
she may be interested in you =] the paper thing was probably just an excuse to talk to you haha.. so if you like her do something about it! =p good luck
she is totallyyyyy!!! interested in you!!! talk to her! invite her out to eat or to the movies or park!
Heya.i defiantly think shes intrested in u.if u like her u should see if shed go out with u.;D
shes deffinetly intrested in you
I THINK SHE IS STARTING TO LIKE YOU.
yeah try inviting her to a movie or something just be friendly back
she likes you :)


talk to her, flirt with her.





goodluck :D
Go for it call her right now
It's a shy girl that opened up to you...doesn't that take some work on her part? Pretty simple
omg! totally into u! and shes shy........so cute! go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment