Wednesday, December 23, 2009

(for guys), i am a girl and need boy advice!!!?

okay, i am in 6th grade and like an eighth grader that hardly even notices me but he is so hot, and i dont have the guts to talk to him, !am i screwed!(for guys), i am a girl and need boy advice!!!?
well yeah if you never talk to him, try to be braver and talk to him anyways(for guys), i am a girl and need boy advice!!!?
Just try to get closer to him, maybe befriending him directly or making friends with his friends and start hanging out with him.





Never, ever ask him out over the phone with a bunch of friends giggling and whispering behind you etc.





I had a similar story but in this case I was the boy.


This gr. 7 girl (I'm gr. 9) apparently liked me from my tutor, but instead of getting to know me or anything, she has one of her guy friends to ask me my phone number. Then, she starts calling me almost everyday with her friends giggling in the back, passing the phone, and generally wasting my time. I hardly knew the girl, and she and her friends are calling me everyday, telling me that they liked me but never going any further or anything.





I don't even know the girl well, and she's pretty much stalking me on the phone. Needless to say I just started ignoring her.





Hopefully you'll have more common sense than them, and act more mature about it.





Good Luck!
lol.... yeah if you aren't willing to talk to him. you are 67% screwed. I would get a friend that will talk to him for you or you can write him a note and find out a way to give it to him. but if it does work out. don't do anything dumb. im sure he has other things on his mind when it comes to relationships than yourself. And liking a guy because he is hot doesn't make the best of relationships.
i think you should just slut it up. i mean its his last year at that school and going to high school where there will be so many other hot girls that hes gonna wanna date. if you go up to him and say stuff like you wanna do stuff with him and so on, but dont go too far.
if you dont talk to him now and he's going to high school next year, you really have nothing to lose


you can only go up from here, so try talking to him and see what happens. it's the only way ANYTHING can happen!
Okay although Iam a Girl , I think I can Help ...I think if you like him and want him to notice you you need to be noticable , So You need to Talk to him ...
You're in sixth grade. Let it go. You have plenty of time to worry about boys later. Concentrate on having fun with your friends for now.
That's being shallow. You need to get to know someone to like them. You don't like him, you just think he's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment