Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice about a girl and how to say sorry?

I have been talking to a girl for almost a year on the phone. We met on the internet and talked for about 2 months then started talking on the phone. She says she wants to meet me but her mom don't agree so she don't want to disrespect her. Well she finally stopped say that about a month ago. This girl is 26 years old and I am 29. She also says she don't think she can trust me because at times I don't answer my phone or I am in a bad service area so there for she thinks I am with another girl. She tells me she loves but has not gave me a chance to show her what kind of boy friend I can be since she hasn't met me. She gets mad if I do something like talk to another girl just as a friend and I don't think that is right since she won't meet me in person. She had put some pictures on her computer with her and friends and I thought it was to make me jealous so I added some girls to my yahoo messenger just to make her jealous. I did this thinking she would get mad and she would think she would loose me and that would make her want to meet me and get a dating realionship started. But instead she got mad and said I lied about talking to girls and I did not talk to them. So I said sorry and told her why I did it but she is still mad. So now she is mad and says she don't trust me and that she just wants to be friends and not meet well now she changed her mind said she will give me a week to prove I am trustworthy. I have not dated anyone in over a year and I have stopped doing alot of things just to talk to her on the phone. She lives about 30 mins from me so its not like we are hours away from each other. So how can I say I am sorry for adding them girls to make her jealous just so she would hurry and meet me?? Should I continue this with her or is she just playing games since she hasn't made an attempt to meet me in 12 months??I need some advice about a girl and how to say sorry?
Run!!!! This woman is so immature especially for 26 (sounds like she's 14).She obviously has some huge issues around trust and she's playing to many games.Cut her loose,say goodbye and enjoy life!I need some advice about a girl and how to say sorry?
You guys are playing games on each other and you're both too old to be playing like teenagers. She doesn't care about you, she's just messing with you (even if its subconscious on her part). Move on, there are better fish in the sea.
does her mum realy not want her to met you or is that an excuse. shes 26 she can make her own disissons..(sory for spelling mistakes) . tell you need to speak in person but arrange for yous to met in public and mayb for her to bring a friend ( that way she cant worry that your some stalker or rapeist) mayb ask her to bring her mum so yous can have a coffee together and once you win her mom over youl have her no bother





if she wont agree to meet you mayb you should move on as there is no point in wasting your love on somebody who wont return it. good luk
Ok, if she is 26 she shouldn't have to listen to her mother.


If she has never met you, then it's really childish to say she loves you.


If she doesn't want to meet you and start being a responsible adult then you should tell her you do not want to continue talking to her.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment