Sunday, December 27, 2009

Help i need advice on this girl i will thank you?

She dated drug addict. Who will hit her, mistreat her, control her. Shes also tried the drugs before. Everytime she brakes up he will come crying to her, and she will take him back.





I told her about my feelings and she flipped. Later she tells me ';i got feelings for you';. So we end up messing around, also she end up messing around with my cousin. Then she started playing games like not answer my txts and stuff which hurt me very bad.





Later she tells me she lost her virginity to the drugi. Which then i said forget this all of this is just stupid. I stop talking to her now, because all she is doing is hurting me. Now i changed my #, but she is still looking for me thru my moms cell but i em ignoring her,





Plus her sister is 17 and pregnant, and she is 15 and sneaks out every night to go sleep over at the drugis house.





Everybody told me they are sluts is this true?, and did i do the right thing?Help i need advice on this girl i will thank you?
HUNNY SLUTS AINT THE WORD FOR THIS BUNCH MY GOODNESS MESSED WITH YOU AND YOUR CUZZIN....? GO FIGURE

No comments:

Post a Comment