Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need expert advice with a girl?

Theres this girl and like 3 weeks ago i told her how i felt about her cuz it was eating me inside ,so when i told her about how i felt about her she told me like she always liked me but never had the guts to,but the problem is that she has a boyfriend and she doesnt want to cheat on him or break his heart,so lately ive been flirting with her and she flirted wit me but she still dont want to break up with him and i told her that he might be cheating on her (im pretty sure he is) and she said that thats y they have trust and that he loves her for who she is not how she looks,so i need a way to get her to break up with that jackass without anyone getting hurt and she really likes me alot cuz a couple of days ago she said good morning my love and she asked me if i wanted to marry her ands i said yes and we held hands but im stuck in a rut and i need a good solution to this,i really love her and i want her to be a big part of my life forever so im not gonna look for another girl,she is the one but that jackass is in my way,wat should i do?????I need expert advice with a girl?
Here's your problem: ';i need a way to get her to break up with that jackass without anyone getting hurt';.





Never in the history of humankind has anyone ever painlessly broken up with someone who didn't want to be broken up with. It's impossible. It will hurt every single time. Explain this to her, and do it in a gentler, kinder way than I explained it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment